Friday, March 30, 2012

Welcome To My Channel!

Welcome To My Channel!

Hey everyone! Welcome to my new channel! I just wanted everybody to know what kind of videos I will be posting on this channel. I would also really super duper appreciate it if you sent in a bunch of requests for me to do because I am clueless on what videos to film next! I don't know how you stumbled upon my channel but I'm sure glad you did! (: Follow me on instagram! - hellobeauty411 Follow me on twitter! - hellobeauty411 Follow me on tumblr! - www.hellobeauty411.tumblr.com Subscribe to my other channel! - www.youtube.com/hellovloghannah Ask me questions on formspring! - www.formspring.com/hellobeauty411 Disclaimer! **I am not afflicted with any of the brands shown in this video. Anything shown in this video I have purchased with my own money.**





0 comments: