Thursday, April 26, 2012

DJ Fikes 2011 Underground Hipster Mix

DJ Fikes 2011 Underground Hipster Mix

Support me on Facebook: www.facebook.com This is my first Traktor mix. I don't have a mixer so I use my iTouch (TouchOSC) :/ Just excuse the clumsy mixing because of the lag and hard controls. Tracklist: Phantogram - Running From The Cops Lazer Sword - Batman Ta-Ku - Build Daedelus - It's Madness (Nosaj Thing Remix) Gil Scott-Heron and Jamie XX - NY Is Killing Me Pretty Lights - Pretty Lights vs Radiohead vs Nirvana vs NIN Nosaj Thing - Voices Nosaj Thing - Fog Shlomo - Parties James Blake - CMYK Son Lux - Raise Nosaj Thing - Quest (Low Limit Remix) Radiohead - Reckoner (Nosaj Thing Remix) EMIKA - Professional Loving Jonwayne - Andrew's Dead Radiohead - Little By Little (Caribou Remix) The Weeknd - Gone (Sango Remix) The Weeknd- The Knowing





0 comments: