Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hot! Electro House Mix - May 2012 (ft. Axwell, Nicky Romero, and more!)

Hot! Electro House Mix - May 2012 (ft. Axwell, Nicky Romero, and more!)

First off I would like to thank everyone for checking this mix out. My name is DJ Shmitty and I have been DJing for about 4 months now. I would like to start making a monthly mix that puts out the best tracks in Electro House for everyone to enjoy. Please subscribe so I can make that happen! Tracklist at the bottom! Thank you again! For more info: www.facebook.com www.soundcloud.com Tracklist: 1. [00:00] Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl ft. Georgi Kay - In My Mind (Axwell Mix) 2. [03:16] Nicky Romero - Toulouse 3. [05:32] Martin Solveig - The Night Out (Madeon Remix) 4. [09:00] Third Party ft. Cicida - Feel 5. [12:53] Sebastian Ingrosso ft. Alesso - Calling (Vocal Edit) 6. [18:38] Deniz Koyu - Tung vs. Calvin Harris - Feel So Close 7. [22:28] Alvin Risk - La Campana





0 comments: